In the first 100 days of the new administration, individuals and organizations from across the country have created and shared a wealth of resources to foster safety in our communities and show how they are resisting hatred, xenophobia, islamophobia, racism, sexism, transphobia, and more.
The list of resources on this page are only a fraction of what’s out there. To add something to this list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100DaysOfResistance.com: 100 Days of Resistance toolkit
- Remezcla (video): Looking for ways to get involved in the Trump resistance? We’re talking with veteran organizers Carmen Perez and Nelini Stamp, and Latino Victory’s Jess Torres to give you the scoop on tools and skills you need to get started.
- People’s Response Team: Resources including Know Your Rights, bystander intervention, rapid response, alternatives to police, and infographics
- Movement for Black Lives: Platform for Black Lives
- Mijente (REPORT): What makes a sanctuary city now?
- Grassroots Collaborative: The People’s Agenda Legislative Platform
- Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights: Platform for Resistance, Unity, and Respect
Know Your Rights
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Atlanta: Know Your Rights palm cards in Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Chinese, Gujarati, Hindi, Karen, Khemer, Korean, Nepali, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu, and Vietnamese
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Los Angeles: Know Your Rights resources collection
Preparation and Response to Immigration Raids
- Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights: What to do if ICE knocks on your door — Spanish | English
- National Immigrant Justice Center: Know Your Rights: Preparing for ICE Raids and Other Immigration Enforcement Actions
- Desis Rising Up and Moving: A brief guide for sharing reports of raids on social media
Legal and Community Support
- Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights: Family Support Network